A range of interests like languages, art, history, geography, maps, and mops. The categories we work on:
- Etymologeo: Etymology maps of random terms we like.
- Cultural mapping: Differences in translating names or titles.
- Emojish: Mapping the meanings of emojis.
- El Atlas: The geographic diversity of Spanish vocabulary.
- Health crisis: Etymology maps of terms related to health.
- Linguistics: Several language topics.
Follow us on Twitter, Instagram, or Reddit, or help us buy buying us a coffee.
This web was designed by ornirotek
All original works in the blog are under a Creative Commons license.
Thank you for all the maps!
Here’s an idea for another one:
The three – not two (!) – origins for “tea”.
Is there any way to support you guys with translations or ideas/suggestions?
Yes, of course. You can use the comments or a message in instangram.